Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, brings the ultimate vision of Street Fighter home to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, and PC in the Summer of 2011 in North America. The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, beefed up online modes, and more. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.
Release Date: 30/04/2010
Available on: Xbox 360, PS3, Windows, PC, PC Download
Play the Game
Key Game Features:
- New Playable Characters - Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu
- Updated Character Balancing - Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay
- Updated Replay Channel
- Replay Follower - Be able to follow up to five separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players' latest replay
- My Channel Advanced - Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players
- Elite Channel - Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more
- Immediate Access to Characters - All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including the twin brothers Yun and Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu
Play the Game
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is developed by Capcom.