Each level in the massive 100 level single-player campaign is a pinball-like puzzle, filled with carefully-placed traps to avoid, and enemies to outwit. Earn daily rewards to unlock new characters and upgrade your Dojo by challenging your friends. Participate in ranked games to climb the global ladder. Do you have what it takes to earn your black belt in this frantically fun and one-of-a-kind action strategy game?
Release Date: 07/05/2013
Available on: baseSystems
- 100 hand-crafted levels spread across two single-player campaigns
- 5 unique areas, with more to come.
- Play as Ninjas or Zombies.
- Retina graphics.
- Universal with iPhone5 support!
- Over 30 unique characters, each with their own attributes and special abilities.
- Attack your friends' Dojos!
- Global ranking system. Play ranked games to climb the leaderboard.
- Play Pass-and-Play locally in five distinct multiplayer maps.
- 20 unique Boosters to power up your units such as ‘Sharpshooter’, ‘Earthquake’, and even ‘Nuke the Fridge’.
- Earn coins in the game to unlock new units ,and purchase additional boosters.
- Earn daily rewards for challenging your friends and defeating their team.
- Upgrade your Dojo.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Game Center integration and achievements.
- In-game tutorial makes it easy and entertaining for all ages.
Dojo Danger is developed by Kihong Games.